Business Correspondent Maeeshat (Mumbai)
India’s First Magazine focusing Minorities Business & Economy
- Job Profile:
- Business Correspondent
- Other/Special Requirements
- Young, highly-informed and enterprising journalists with excellent command of written and spoken English
- The candidate should be a postgraduate or graduate with diploma in journalism
- Having 3-5 years' of reporting experience in the business section of a reputed English newspaper or magazine. Ideal candidates should have experience in covering corporate sector, stock markets and economy.
- Contact Person:
- How to Apply:
- Those interested may send their resume to email@example.com with subject line as Correspondent, Business-Mumbai.